I had my 16 week appointment for Sprenkel baby #2 on Monday and everything looks great. Baby's heartbeat was strong (she didn’t figure the beats per minute), no weight gain to date (I am sure it will quickly catch up with me) and the big 20 week ultrasound is scheduled and getting closer and closer with each passing day. The big day is May 14 so keep those fingers crossed that baby cooperates and we are able to find out the sex!!
We rented a heartbeat doppler again this time and Maya asks almost every night if we can listen to the baby and then her heartbeat - of course we can!!! I love hearing the baby sound and the excitement on her face when she finds hers all by herself.
We had an interesting conversation the other day that went something like this...
Maya: "do you want a brother or a sister?"
Me: "a healthy baby"
Maya: "no mom, a brother or sister"
Me: "I don’t care as long as the baby is healthy"
Maya: "no mom!! Never mind" and she walked away
The mind of our 3 year old continues to amaze me everyday!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment