Pages

March 25, 2011

6 months old

Leilani turned 6 months old yesterday - where has the time gone??!! I still clearly remember the day we found out we were expecting Sprenkel baby number 2, the day we found out it was another baby girl, the day we got confirmation you were indeed a girl, the many ultrasounds to make sure you were growing ok and the day you entered our lives. We couldn't be more proud to be your parents and to call you our baby girl!

Today we went for the her 6 month well baby check. She weighed in at 13lbs 4oz - 10th percentile. Still tiny but growing so no real concerns. She was also in the 10th percentile for height and 25th for head. She showed the doctor how she could sit all by herself for a long time and the doctor was very impressed. :)

Here is a picture of Maya at around 6 months and one I took of Leilani the other night. I THINK they are starting to look more alike but maybe Leilani will end up looking more like me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment