Pages

April 25, 2011

Easter weekend

We had a wonderful Easter weekend. We started some new traditions and continued some old. It was great to spend time as a family but as always wished we could spend it with extended family too.

I dont remember dying Easter eggs as a child but always thought it looked like fun. Little did I know it takes a lot of skill. I had to google how to hard boil eggs (we dont eat eggs much), then I realized you needed vinegar. Oh well, after that was all figured out, I laid out all of the necessities and we were ready to begin.
Maya did a great job at lighly placing the eggs in the cups. Daddy's job was to pull the eggs out of the dye and place on the drying circles.
Maya got some bunny teeth from school and thought they were the funniest thing ever.
Sprenkel family eggs!
Maya wrote the names on all but Lala's.
All dressed up and ready for Church.
Our girls!! Love them!!
Cotton candy!!!!
In search of eggs the Easter bunny left around the house.
Lala was in on the fun too :)
And like most holidays - chicken and biscuits for dinner!! YUMMY as alwasy.

No comments:

Post a Comment