Pages

October 7, 2011

I'm a big kid now

"I'm a big kid now"...Those are the words we heard over and over again a few weeks back. All I could think was "I want my baby back and stop growing up so fast!!!".


Maya started pre-k this year and is loving it. She no longer goes to daycare. Sad, but exciting day for all of us. She is in class from 9-3:45 Monday-Friday. She goes to before and after care at the school with other kids in her class. It has been an adjustment more for Scott and I as we have two places to go in the morning then for her.

She is learning so much and is really challenged which has been great for her. Her favorite parts so far, being able to eat hot lunch, releasing the butterflies that they watched grow, having sharing day, and overall just making new friends.

We are very proud of her and are excited each day we pick her up to hear how her day was.

No comments:

Post a Comment