and I was a senior in high school. Very few cares in the world other than what was I going to wear to school, where did I have to cheer that night, when did I work that week and what were we going to do over the weekend.
I was at the grocery store the other day waiting for a prescription to be filled and there were these books based on years past. I picked up the year 2000. Here are a few pages I snuck pictures of...
Some of these artists are still around today, while others (Sisqo) seemed to be a one hit wonder.
A few that really stuck out to me are the cost of a movie ticket as I know I can't go to a movie around Johnston for less than $8 a ticket. Also gas....boy would it be nice to only pay $1.26 per gallon instead of the close to $4 we have hit in recent years.
While 2000 was a great year for many reasons, the past 12 years have been even more wonderful and I can't wait to see what the next 12 have in store.
No comments:
Post a Comment