We had our BIG 20 week ultrasound this morning! My mom and Scott were both able to go with me so it was extra special. Baby girl Sprenkel is still a girl, however, this scan she was a very shy girl. She was all curled up in a ball and wasn’t moving around - total opposite of the other ultrasound we had. She is now measuring in at 11oz and right on track growth wise.
She is super low so means lots of pressure on my bladder (I know you are all very jealous) but I will live with it. I am feeling more rolling around moves now as well; however, the doctor said I won’t feel any big kicks or punches for awhile because the placenta is in the front, versus the back. Nothing to worry about but good to know as I was starting to get a little concerned as to why I wasn’t feeling too much.
I did gain 3lbs since my last appointment so I guess that is good as well. I like the doctors thinking. He said "well you have gained 3lbs but 1 of that is the baby so it is really 2" :)
All in all wonderful appointment...now onto names, nursery ideas and more.
No comments:
Post a Comment