Maya - has now moved to the 4's at school and is doing well. Her teacher said she has a listening problem (what 3 year old doesn't) but is very excited to be there and is making the adjustment great. She still loves her sister so much. Each day she wants to do more and more for her. The other day she fed her the whole bottle all by herself and even likes to help change diapers. Her most favorite thing is to just sit on the couch and snuggle with her :)
Leilani - will be 10 weeks old on Friday! Can you believe it - I know I can't. At her 8 week check-up, she weighed 8lb 12oz (10th percentile) and was in the 5th percentile for height - doctor was very happy with her growth. She has moved on to size 1 diapers & 0-3 month clothing. She eats 3.5oz 7 or 8 times a day now. Last night she slept from 11:30-5:15 so that was wonderful. She is still sleeping in our bed but hopefully in the next few weeks she will move back into her bassinet. She smiles, coo's and is just over all very attentive to her surroundings when she is awake. She is becoming more and more of a little person each day and it is just amazing to see.
Scott - still working away in Oskaloosa and doing great. The shop had the best month ever last month so that is great news. He continues to love what he is doing but wishes he didnt have to commute an hour each direction to work.
Emily - well as I am sure you have figured out, I returned to work on Monday. It was a little harder than I expected but I was ready. I miss the girls a lot during the day but know they are in good hands and are having a good time at school.
Thanksgiving was different for our family this year. My mom stayed in Cincinnati and Niki went there to be with them and Paul's family, so it was just the Sprenkel four and my grandma. She came to our house and we had a great time! Scott made chicken and biscuits and we just hung out, ate and watched some football. It was only the second time grandma had been to our house so that was really special. She LOVED the dogs and wants them to come visit her :) Now that would be an adventure.
Christmas is right around the corner and we are excited. Maya knows more about Christmas and Santa this year and is super excited. Plus, on December 27 we will be boarding a plane and heading to ARIZONA!!! Can you tell I am excited??!! We love and miss Arizona so it will be so good to go back. This year our trip will include the Sprenkel four, Niki and her boyfriend Ajdin, my mom and Paul and also Paul's 3 kids. Should make for an awesome trip and some wonderful memories.

Glad to hear you guys are doing so well....and excited to see you in December!
ReplyDelete