Pages

August 14, 2011

Leilani update

Here is an update on how the littlest Sprenkel is doing. She is now 10.5 months old and we feel so blessed to call her our daughter.

Teeth - It was not even a month ago that I posted about Leilani's first tooth. Well the others have not been far behind as number 3 & 4 have now broken thru. She now has two on the bottom (that you can see all the time) and two on the top. She still continues to do great when teething so that makes it much more managable!

Eating - Leilani drinks five four ounce bottles a day and will eat "real" food whenever you offer it to her. Most days she gets a morning snack, lunch and afternoon snack at daycare and then will eat dinner with us at home. Her bottles are spread out thru-out the day.

Crawling/pulling up/walking - she is super speedy at crawling these days. She loves to pull up on anything or anyone. I constantley have a little one up against my legs when I am trying to cook dinner, clean, etc but I secretly don't mind at all. Lala will walk while holding someone's hands and has stood for a little bit by herself but no steps yet. Maya at this time wasnt even crawling - I think Lala just wants to keep up with her big sis.

Simple details - size 9 month clothes, size 2 daipers (almost ready to move up to size 3), says "hi, momma, dadda" working on waving. She still continues to love her big sis and will laugh at almost everything Maya does. Baby belly laughs are the best!!

Overall her personality is really starting to shine. She is a very happy, easy going baby...as long as momma is in sight :)

No comments:

Post a Comment