Pages

August 1, 2011

Wonderful weekend at home

Friday evening Maya and Scott went to the race track with our neighbors and Leilani and I stayed home. We were playing outside and looked up only to find this beautiful rainbow!!
It was starting to rain but Leilani was insisted on being outside...so out she went :)
On Saturday, Scott, the girls and myself headed out to the lake. Maya continued to work on swimming with her face in the water, and also got up the courage to jump off the swim deck by herself. Once she did it - we couldn't stop here.
"Watch me mom" is what I heard over and over again :)
On Sunday, Scott, Maya, Pat (our neighbor) and his 2 sons went out on the lake while Leilani and I hung out at home. Maya remembered how much fun she had jumping off the swim deck the day before, she decided to jump off the side of the boat!!! She also decided she was big enough to go tubing with one of the boys. She had previously only went with Scott. What a fearless weekend at the lake for Maya!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment