This past weekend I took Scott and the girls to Big Creek. In high school, this was a lake that you could usually find my friends and I on the beach soaking in some rays. We even had a cheerleading picture taken on the playground. Anyway - the girls LOVED it. We played on the huge wooden playground and then in the sand. Maya put her toes in first and of course Leilani wanted to follow. Maya, being the great big sister she is, came back and walked with Leilani to the water (ensuring never to let go of her hand). Boy do I love these girls!!!
After a fun morning at the park, what is more fun than making cookies with daddy. Leilani was fascinated with the chocolate chips and couldn't keep her fingers out of the cup once I measured them. Maya helped pour all the ingredients into the bowl while daddy was in charge of the mixer. Somehow my job is always to make the cookies (put the dough on the cookie sheets and then bake them) and the clean up. The cookies turned out great and what a fun memory for the girls and us!

No comments:
Post a Comment