Pages

October 25, 2012

Introducing...

Nala joined our crazy family 2 weeks ago today and has fit right in. We adopted her from a small town about an hour north of Johnston. I was searching on line and I really don't know how I found her...I think she found us:) She is an 8 month old boxer mix and has the sweetest personality. She is roughly 60lbs but feels more like 80 when she lays on you because she is solid muscle. She loves to be outside with the other dogs or inside snuggling on the couch. The only "issue" we have is that she can and does jump our fence out back. We have a lead in the backyard, however, when she is on that she just barks because she wants to be running around with the other dogs. We are looking into getting an electrical fence that is on the inside of our current fence so hopefully she will learn that is NOT acceptable soon.

Overall, she fits in great. Last night there was a storm so Maya came and crawled into our bed. At the same time she was getting under the blankets, Nala snuggled right up next to her to protect her. :) I would say she is a keeper for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment