Pages

January 11, 2013

Last month in pictures

So I have been very bad about updating for the past month, so below is a picture update in no particular order....
 - Leilani and Maya dressed for Christmas service at church
 - Leilani being her normal self with the red and black hat on
 - Maya at her school holiday program
 - Santa came!
 - Leilani got her ears pierced
 - Maya put her earrings back in all by herself
 - We had a blizzard and got 13 inches of snow...closed school for 2 days.
 - Maya and Leilani holding hands and asleep in the truck
 - Maya and her glasses - I think she looks super cute with these on
 - Me - I cut off all my hair and already miss it :(
 - Leilani thougth it was sunny out the other day and therefore needed sunglasses
 - Leilani snuggling Vail
 - Leilani wrapped up in the dog toys that she thinks look like scarfs

No comments:

Post a Comment