Pages

November 17, 2009

Family pictures - updated :)

We recently had our family pictures taken for our Christmas cards and just for fun and they turned out great!!! Again, she(Lisa Cowart) did an amazing job and we cant wait to hang them on our walls. Here is a sneak peak....



Maya wasn't too thrilled when we first got there, however, she quickly warmed up and we had a great time. At one point we did have to "bribe" her with a sucker but I don't see anything wrong with that :)
In other news for the Sprenkel family, Scott's new job is going great. Last week (week 1) was pretty eventful, however, customers are coming in the door so that is good news. There have been many late nights as they try to update the building, but that is too be expected. His commute is 1 hour and 7 minutes but he seems to enjoy it as much as can be expected.


Maya's potty training is going strong. In the past two weeks she has decided that going poop on the "big girl potty" isn't that scary or bad so she is now doing that!!! YEAH MAYA!!! She is still wearing pull ups during the day (with big girl underwear over them) but I have a feeling that will soon change to just underwear. Next we will tackle the nights but for now - I am happy with success during the day :) Maya and I get more mommy and daughter time now since daddy has been working later and that has been great. She sure does have a little attitude but what two year old doesn't. She continues to amaze me with how much she knows and comprehends already. I think she is one smart cookie!
As for me, work is picking up as harvest if finally close to complete. I will be traveling for work in December for 3 nights so that will be different. I know Maya and Scott will survive, however, not sure if I will. I hate being away from them.
I will post more of the proofs on my face book page but wanted to give those of you that read this blog a little sneak peek. Hope all is well for everyone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment