Sprenkel baby #2!
We are happy to announce Maya is going to be a big sister!! We all are very excited and cant wait to meet the little bean in late September. :) I have had one appointment so far and the above picture is a result of that appointment. I never had an ultrasound this early with Maya so this was a real treat for me. Baby looks great and the heartbeat was 170 beats per minute. I go back on March 22 and every 4 weeks after that for awhile. Like Maya, we plan to find out the gender of this little one and that will be at my 20 week appointment (as long as the baby cooperates). Maya is very excited as she has picked out the babies room and gladly will tell anyone that "mommy has a baby in her belly" :) She is going to be a great big sister!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment