Pages

August 10, 2010

32 weeks - YIKES

I had my 32 week doctor's appointment today and all is going well with Baby Sprenkel Girl! Stats from my appt:
- Blood Pressure - good
- Weight - up a total of 16lbs from start
- Heartbeat - 140bpm
 -Measuring - 31 weeks

All in all, it was a very quick and uneventful appointment. I go back in 2 weeks for my 34 week appt, then 2 weeks later for 36 weeks and then every week from there on out!!! We are totally in the final stretch and that is amazing. I remember the night I took the test like it was yesterday and here we are getting final touches on the nursery done, starting to buy diapers, I am cleaning like crazy, and so many other little things.

Maya is getting more and more excited for her baby sister to come as well. We went out to dinner last night and she had to take her baby and her babies bottle with. Multiple times during dinner she would lean over and tell me the baby was thirsty so I needed to feed her. But "remember mom - babies only drink milk" is what she would tell me. She is so smart! I can't wait to see the look on her face when she sees her sister for the first time. Just thinking about it makes my heart melt. She is going to be the best big sister - I can just tell :)

No comments:

Post a Comment