On June 25, 2009 I wrote about the dreaded "C" word in regards to my Uncle Greg. At that time, I never envisioned how cancer would impact my life moving forward. A year after being diagnosed, my uncle lost his battle on Sept 12, 2010. To this day I wish I could give him a call, hear one of his stories, or get one of his huge bear hugs.
On Sunday morning, Sept 23, 2012 my world was rocked again by the "C" word. We found out my grandma (my dad's mom) has stage 4 lung cancer. Due to her having MS, she has decided to not do any treatments and just live out God's plan. I am still numb to this news. There are so many thoughts running through my mind and I don't even know where to begin to process all this. So I guess, I am asking for prayers. Prayers for her, prayers for her doctors, prayers for our family....just lots of prayers. She is an amazing woman and I am not ready for her to grow her wings and become an angel!!
No comments:
Post a Comment