Pages

August 13, 2009

Pics, Pics and more pics

I had to travel for work the past few days (we left Monday afternoon and returned around 8pm on Wednesday) so I was sent many pictures of Maya while away. It was the first time I have been away and she really understood that I was gone and wouldn't be back right then. On Monday night she told me on the phone she was sad and then proceeded to breakdown and cry. Needless to say - she feel asleep in our bed that night. Tuesday morning Scott & Maya called and she only talked for a minute or two before she broke out in tears again. Tuesday night we decided it would be good if we didn't try to talk and that seemed to work much better. Wednesday morning (didn't talk) and Wednesday afternoon she was took excited that I would be home soon to talk. She gave me the biggest hug ever when her and Scott picked me up - so nice to be home.

Playing with Niki. She has had these glasses for over a year but found them last weekend and now wont take them off - except when she is outside :)

Maya did have a great time spending some quality time with Niki, Grandma and especially daddy while I was gone. Next week it will be my turn to spend time alone with her when we travel to California.

I was sent many pictures and videos on my cell while away and know you all want to see them!! :) Oh how I missed my little monkey and hubby. I said it before and will say it again...so good to be home!!!


This is what happens when daddy takes Maya to the park - he does silly things like bury Maya!!!Headed to gymnastics - I think she looks so old in this picture. They were only there for 10 minutes though because she was not listening to daddy or the teacher :( Maybe next week.

Maya at grandma's house - eating pizza, playing with Ginger and waiting to pick up mommy.

No comments:

Post a Comment