Pages

August 31, 2009

Its COLD in Iowa

First off I want to apologize as we have been really bad about taking pictures since returning from CA. The only new ones I have were on my cell phone (not the best quality).

Last week Maya was playing quietly at her Dora table while I was doing some work, watching tv, just relaxing. She comes over to me to show me she "painted her pretties". In Maya talk that means that she used marker to paint her finger nails. They were so adorable but she wouldnt let me take a picture of them. She returned to her table and 5 minutes later this is what I see walking towards me. Now the only way I got her to take a picture (yes she ran away from me and out the front door) was to bribe her with a sucker :)

After 10 minutes at the sink and a bath after daddy came home to see what was left of the marker - we had removed about 95% of the color. Her arms had a slight green tint for another day or two - so much for washable marker :)

Like the title says - summer has left Iowa and it is now fall. Highs in the low 70's and lows in 40's.

No comments:

Post a Comment