Pages

September 16, 2009

Day 2 Update and Day 3

Day 2 - Tuesday Sept 15 Update - Maya stayed dry all day at daycare!!! Ms. Brandy said she was very proud of herself every time she went in the potty and she even got a special treat for being such a big girl. Jelly beans are one of Maya's favorites. She stayed dry at home all night as well. We are so proud of her and it is only day 2.

Day 3 - Wednesday Sept 16 - Maya wore a diaper last night to bed and woke up a little wet. Nothing major but not dry. Not a big deal as she climbed right up on the potty this morning and "went a lot of pee" (her words) so that was a good start to the day. I took her to daycare today and right before I left she said she needed to go so I took her and sure enough - success. Ms. Brandy gave her a jelly bean and again our day was off to a great start at daycare. I just spoke with Ms. Brandy and again Maya has been dry all day!!! Way to go baby girl!!! She did however poop in her pull up but told Ms. Brandy right after. I think the pooping is going to take a little longer but hey it is better than holding it in.

All in all, this potty training adventure is going very well. I think this weekend I am going to be super brave and let her wear big girl underwear. We will see how that goes but I have full confidence in her!!! :) Yeah Maya. Mommy and Daddy are so proud!!!!!!!!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment