Pages

September 17, 2009

Potty training update 3

Day 3 - Update
Maya ended up pooping again in her pull up last night, however, she did stay dry the remainder of the night. We did have a slight interuption in potty training though. Maya took a tumble and is now sporting a black eye. She is being a super trooper and was up playing, eating, etc 30 minutes after the fall. Today the eye is looking worse, however, I figured that it would look worse before it looks better.

Day 4 - Sept 17 -
Maya woke up and wasnt dry this morning, however, she stayed dry all day at daycare and has been dry tonight as well. She did poop in diaper tonight so I think I need to make more of an effort to realize when she is pooping and take her to the bathroom. Overall still great success!!!

Daddy is at the last Cruise In event before the big Road Rally next weekend. Scott and I will be teaming up this year, he driving and me directing - should be quite the experience for us. The race is so much fun and a great day to spend together.

No comments:

Post a Comment