Well potty training continues to be the main topic at our house. I never knew this was so much work for Scott and I - I think Maya has the easy job!! :) On Saturday and Sunday, we let Maya wear big girl underwear and she did great. She had three accidents but I think that is pretty good. She was so proud of herself the rest of the time as she would tell us she had to go when we were inside, outside playing in the yard, or out in the neighborhood. She even got to go potty in our neighbors house - she thought that was just the coolest thing ever. So onward we continue on the potty training path...
Back in March, Kodi completely tore his ACL in his right hind leg and this weekend SOME HOW tore his ACL in his left hind leg. He will once again undergo surgery in the next week or two, and then endure 12-15 weeks of recovery time. I think last time Scott (and I or Niki a couple of times) slept with him on the couch for approximately 6 weeks before he was allowed to come back upstairs - and even then we carried him upstairs. Do you know how hard it is to keep a husky calm - let alone with two other dogs who dont understand and a cat who wants to play?? This should once again be a very interesting time in the Sprenkel household to say the least. Anyone want to come visit?? :) Its always an adventure to say the least!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment