On Monday evening I started having contractions that were time-able. They started out about 10 minutes apart and got down to 6-7 minutes apart before they seemed to stop. At work the next day (yesterday) they started up again and were 5 minutes apart for over an hour so I decided I needed to head home and call my doctor. She said to head to L&D and see what was going on.
My great neighbor Kim took me to the doctor while Scott made the drive home from Oskaloosa. I got all checked in and hooked up to the monitors and the contractions STOPPED!!! I couldn't believe it. So I stayed and was monitored for an hour and then was released :(
Guess I don't "remember" what a real contraction feels like but I am sure I will be reminded on Friday!! So we are back to the waiting game. I have to report for induction at 6am on Friday so I am thinking very positively and the newest member of our family will hopefully be here by early afternoon (if not sooner).
No comments:
Post a Comment