I had my ultrasound and appointment this morning. Ultrasound went fine - the tech doesn't say anything so that makes it very hard and awkward. Baby girl looked all snuggled in there good. At one point she was sticking out her tongue and sucking on her hand :) Heartbeat was good - 164bpm so that is great!
After the ultrasound we had to go back to the waiting room and wait for our appointment. That was the longest 20 minutes. We finally got called back and I had to do the usual weight check (no change from last week) and pee in a cup to check for protein/sugar in my urine (none of either). BP was good. Doc finally came in and said that baby girl needed to weigh 5lbs to not be considered "to small" and she was 5lbs 1oz!! So now we wait. If I were to go into labor, they wouldn't try to stop it at this point and if I don't go into labor before 39 weeks (Sept 24) they will induce me. So all in all good appt. Baby girl is growing but will be small - nothing wrong with that. Maya was only 6lb 9oz when she was born.
Thanks for everyone's prayers this past week. They mean a lot to us!!
I go back weekly from here on out so....let the waiting game of the final 3 weeks begin....
No comments:
Post a Comment