Pages

November 5, 2012

Day 3, Day 4 and Day 5

First off....this posting each day is harder than I thought but hopefully I get into the swing of it soon :)

Day 3 - I was thankful for Saturday's spent at home. Today we were all home together and together we re-arranged the "kitchen room" (the girls playroom). Daddy helped take apart some of the old storage and even painted the girls a chalkboard wall to draw on. Meanwhile, the girls and I organized some toys and played :)


Day 4 - Yesterday I was thankful for friends I have had since high school. Even though we may not see each other that often, it is always fun when we get the kids together for the annual Halloween picture. The kids played great together and it was so cute to see them all dressed up in their costumes.

Day 5 - Today I am grateful for daycare and school. I don't feel the best, so it is wonderful to be able to stay home in a quite house and get some good sleep. Hopefully by the time the bus drops Maya off today I will be back to my normal self.

No comments:

Post a Comment