With it being November and the month we celebrate what we are thankful for, I decided to do a daily post of what I am thankful for.
Day 1 - Yesterday I was thankful for a great dentist appointment for Maya. She had to get her teeth cleaned and a cavity filled and she was a rock star the entire time. At a previous appointment she screamed bloody murder so to say I was nervous was an understatement but she did amazing! I was such a proud mommy :)
Day 2 - Today I am thankful for my husband. He is truly the love of my life and without him I have no idea where I would be. He is the best dad to our amazing daughters, my best friend, and my biggest supporter. I can't wait to see where the next years take us on our journey as husband and wife.
No comments:
Post a Comment