Pages

November 10, 2012

Day 8, 9 & 10

Day 8 - Thursday I was thankful for soccer. Yes I complained about the games being cold and rainy, however, Maya learned so much and had such a good time. Today was her party for her second session and although she didn't enjoy her team as much this time, she still had a great time. Coach Dad had fun too!

Day 9 - Friday I was thankful for breakfast Friday. Each Friday at work a group of us rotate and bring breakfast. Usually on Thursday afternoons, we all question and give ideas to the person who is up the following day. This Friday it was Lori's day and she brought a ton! She brought mini cinnamon rolls, puppy chow, mini brownies and crackers/cheese/salami. So pretty much breakfast and lunch. Sometimes it is the little things at work that make it that much more enjoyable :)

Day 10 - Today I was thankful for 75 degrees on Nov 10 in Iowa!!! It was just crazy but I will take it again and again and again. We are suppose to drop by over 45 degrees in the next two days but for today, I was thankful for the sun being out, the windows being open and being able to enjoy one last "summer" day!

No comments:

Post a Comment